Snookertraining.de

The Belgian Snooker Tour

2 Jahre 4 Monate her #14639 von STEVE LAMBRECHTS
After playing 2 seasons in the GST in Germany and talking about it to Jürgen Kesseler I'm glad ta announce a tour in Belgium ! Many thnx to Jûrgen for letting me use for 80% he's concept. I changed a few things but still the concept is pretty much the same.
Our calendar is out already, places still have to be filled in ? From september. We are using a forum to put yourself on the lists of the tournaments. Membership fee also is 15€ but has to be paid by a banktransfer before entering your first tournament.
Since we are always very welcome in Germany , German players arz off course very welcome to play in the Belgian Tour :)
Here is our webpage , I put a google translater on it so it should be ok to understand everything concerning rules and so on...
40% of the tournaments will be played +- 150 to 200 km away from the ruhr area so I'm hoping to see some of the German players in Belgium :)

Link to our webpage :

dmtbelgiansnookertour.be/
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Kesseler

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

• Nicht erlaubt Themen erstellen
  • Nicht erlaubt antworten
  • Nicht erlaubt Beitrag bearbeiten
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.078 Sekunden

Snookerakademie   

Billiard.site 728x90

stakers  

SM Youtube Channel

Cookies erleichtern die Bereitstellung unserer Dienste. Mit der Nutzung unserer Dienste erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden.
Weitere Informationen Ok